Thursday, July 22, 2010

This pimple has been on my nose for a week! Help?

I usually have clear skin, but every once in awhile I get a huge pimple on/around my nose. I only get one... It's really red, hurts, and it won't go away after a week or two. I get them before I start my period usually. I want them to go away faster, but they just love to pop out and take a vacation. :( Any way to prevent or treat them?This pimple has been on my nose for a week! Help?
first of all, the reason you get them around your period is because your hormones are freakin out. when you stress about the pimple, it will only make it stay longer because stress causes pimples to form in the first place! go buy Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer and mabey their ice wash too... keep your nose clean and oil free. look for no oil products in lotion and makeup to prevent clogged pores. if you want to cover it up before going out use coverup and or concealer but look for the ones made for oily skin or acne-prone types. do not pop the zit or else it will cause scarring and make the bactira spread to the rest of your nose/face. ice might help the swelling/size of the zit go down.This pimple has been on my nose for a week! Help?
To prevent and treat, use something with salycic acid once a day. If you had bad skin, you'd need it more often, but if you only break out once a month or so, just use it once a day. It treats and prevents.


You can get this in wipe form, cream form, foam form, etc etc. If you are unsure about using it, get a version with .5% or 1%. The strongest you can buy (without prescription) is 2%.


Clearisil, Oxy, and Biore all make good products with salycic acid.
Omg I hate when that happens!! I usually get one like right on my forehead! You should try alcohol. Its really harsh but dries it up fast. Dont listen to the people who say proactiv. Its more for people who have acne and its really harsh. You can also go to your dermatologist and ask about differen. Its a great spot treatment that works quickly. Good luck!
Get Clearasil. Trust me this stuff works. I'm the exact same, same pleace same time frame everything!! My mum used to squeeze her's and put metholated spirits on top of it which did work because it dried up all the oild etc, but it did leave the skin dry. So try clearasil
well, i use the proactiv refining mask... you just put a little bit of the refining mask on your pimple and leave it overnight and the pimple is gone or almost gone it just depends on the person... you do not have to buy the whole kit to get the refining mask... you can get the refining mask seperately...


The refining mask is only like $15...


Hope i helped!
Get Spot Remover from Origins. It will work wonders.
MAC Studio Fix!
two words: PRO ACTIV!!! it rteally does work!!
put toothpaste on it and let it dry over night. then get a needle and pop it
get a wash cloth and put it under hot water( as hot as you can take it) and that should cause the dirt under the skin to come to the surface . after you pop it dab a little bit of neosporin to take away the infection and redness and do that till it goes away

No comments:

Post a Comment