Saturday, July 24, 2010

After doing Meth this past weekend I got pimple looking bumbs all over my body..what exactly are they?

I tried Meth a year ago and then again this past weekend. I now have these pimple looking bumps ALL over my body...Someone told me it's the crystal coming out of your skin and when you 'pop' them you can actually see it...This causes people to scratch and that's what makes scabs...I want to know exactly what it is and if there is any way of stopping it, or if there is any way of making them go away quicker? ....I never got it before but i got them this time. They are very noticeable and now i have to cover myself up 24/7....I thought maybe because you sweat more when you do Meth that maybe they were just pimples but I want to know exactly what they are. Please Help...thanksAfter doing Meth this past weekend I got pimple looking bumbs all over my body..what exactly are they?
these bumps are minimal compared to what you are really doing to yourself...how about you teeth? and the pin sized holes in your brain.the felonies you will catch the kids you will lose,the relationships you will destroy,ughhhhhhhh I dont even know where to start.Stop using meth now,if not sooner!!After doing Meth this past weekend I got pimple looking bumbs all over my body..what exactly are they?
The best way to get rid of them and keep them from coming back is to stay away from meth. The pimples and bumps are small compared to the other side effects. If you used meth a year ago and went for a year without it, don't even try it again. It's not cool. If you are being pressured into it by friends, then they are not cool either and need to be replaced!
Make sure you take a bath in kosher yogurt (a flavorless one will work best). Leave the yogurt on the bumps for about 10 - 15 minutes and you'll see them go away.
That is the poison coming out of your body. Don't scratch or pick them. It will only make it worse. Quit doing meth and you won't get them.
uhh don't do meth and you won't have this problem.
DONT DO METH!!!!!!! its illegal and dangerous. U can die from takin it, u silly silly person.


For shame...
Stay away from meth....problem solved.
As everyone else has said, if you don't do meth then you don't have to worry about it. However, I have heard that it is the chemicals coming out of your body, because they are not supposed to be there.
Jeez, stay away from drugs! No wonder you have bumps and all those other problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment