Saturday, July 24, 2010

There are these pimple things on my butt?

Well there are these little pimple things on my butt...they have been there for a while and they won't go away...how would you get rid of them? they are annoying....please helpThere are these pimple things on my butt?
Oh man I hate those, use proactive maybe ?! But maybe go to a dermatologistThere are these pimple things on my butt?
LOL... PERSONAL PROBLEM.... JK...





first of all make sure there not hemoroids, if there just pimples, then wash a lot, and as weird as it sounds use acne face cream on your butt.... Most imporantly KEEP CLEAN, and try taking it easy for a few days so you dont sweat too much....
try using a different type of fabric for your underwear your skin could just be irritated or looser underwear also.hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment