Saturday, July 24, 2010

Please HELP! I have the most awful purulence pimple in my nose, on the inside...?

and it wont go away I tried to scweeze the purulence away and have done it three times already it keep coming back, I am in pain, my upper lip is numb... help?


doctor advise ? Medicine I can use ?Please HELP! I have the most awful purulence pimple in my nose, on the inside...?
ahaha,


i have had that before. the only thing i can say is DON'T pop it, and put some neosporin on it, and once it protrudes out, put toothpaste and regularly apply antibacterial.Please HELP! I have the most awful purulence pimple in my nose, on the inside...?
dont squeeze it, makes it worse.. believe me. Apply Neosporin to it, atleast thats what i did. it will go down after a while. mine started to protrude out and i popped it, but in the meantime dont mess with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment