Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a pimple inside my left nostril - it popped and now the whole left side of my face is swollen. HELP!?

Sounds like a nasty infection. You probably(most likely) need an antibiotic. Don't wait! It will NOT go away by itself if it's that bad that your face it swollen. Go to your Dr. before it gets worse. It happens to the best of us! I have had them pretty bad before and had to take anitbiotics.I have a pimple inside my left nostril - it popped and now the whole left side of my face is swollen. HELP!?
Its an infection, most likely, from the pimple. I would probably have it looked at by a doctor just to be safe. Happened to me once and I was prescribed an antibiotic. However you don't want to take anything unless it's absolutely necessary.I have a pimple inside my left nostril - it popped and now the whole left side of my face is swollen. HELP!?
ingrown nose hair, go to the doc to get it taken care of before it gets infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment