Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a pimple on my vagina (labia) but I'm not sure what to do about it. Should I leave it ?

If I should do something about it..please do tell!! and I know for sure it's not a STD..cause I have not been into any sexual activities.I have a pimple on my vagina (labia) but I'm not sure what to do about it. Should I leave it ?
This is very normal. If it hurts, you could put a warm compress on it. Other than that, just leave it alone, don't try to pick it off or anything, as that could make it worse. It'll go away on its own, don't worry.I have a pimple on my vagina (labia) but I'm not sure what to do about it. Should I leave it ?
It could be a wart. Yes, you can get warts there too that are not caused by an STD.
Sometimes they just happen, frequently as a result of hormones fluctuating as your cycle progresses. If you've never had any sexual contact with anyone, odds are extremely low that it's an STD. Watch it for a few days - it will likely be very painful, but if it just progresses normally and goes away I would not worry about it. If the pain gets too much to bare or you start getting more, see your doctor. On your next visit, I would mention it to your doctor anyway. You could always go on birth control pills to regulate the hormones which should eliminate that problem.
its probablly a boil or abcess.... aka ingrown hair.. this happens when sweat gets intoa pore and oils clog it up.. then it wants to release but the hole is plugged... warm compresses, or a cotton ball soaked with witch hazel, neosporin... or a few ibuprofen ... you will b ok
If you shave, it could just be an ingrown hair. And yes always leave these types of things alone. Maybe some neosporin
it is common for females to get ';bumps'; down there..he could just be an ingrown hair or a boil..leave it alone it ll go away
Or you could have Hydradenitis Supporativa. It is skin condition of the apocrine glands. The apocrine glands are located under arm pits, breasts, and groin areas on males and females. They are recurrent, painful, and just downright worrisome. I have this condition and before I found out I was embarrassed and ashamed. I get them in my inner thighs and on my vagina. I thought I had an STD, but I didn't. You need to see your primary physician so that you can get antibiotics and help.


Of course, I am not a doctor so you should get your condition checked out by your primary care physician.
You need to watch it as it could be just as others say and in grown hair. This is most likely the possibility since it hurts.





If it is there longer then a week and half you need to have it checked out as it could be something else.
First off, DON';T squeeze or 'pop' it. That spreads infection deep into the tissue.





You can get pimples and other types of irritations if you shave/pluck your pubic hair. Incoming hairs get caught under the top layer of skin, causing a pimple like sore. Even if you don't, sometimes hairs get pulled out from getting caught in underclothes...it just happens.





The best remedy is to soak in hot water for 20 minutes at a time If you don't have a tub, then soak a washcloth in the hottest water you can stand without burning yourself, wring it out, and apply it to the pimple. Re-soak/re-wring the washcloth to keep up the heat. Do this 3-4x a day until the pimple is gone.





Some girls have to avoid shaving too closely and the same goes for plucking or waxing any part of one's body. It isn't how our bodies were designed so it's no wonder we get problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment