Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey guys ,I hane got a small pimple (Reddish)on my abdomen area,a bit above my penis i want to know what is it

Probably a pimple. Do not burst / scratch it. I had one, it turned kinda bad after I tried to do something about it (physically) and it's only now starting to clear up (it looked like a small burn after fidgeting with it). See a professional. Don't want that when you're getting a BJ.Hey guys ,I hane got a small pimple (Reddish)on my abdomen area,a bit above my penis i want to know what is it
could jus be a shaving reaction, do u keep that area pretty?If it dsnt go away in 3 days or if it gets bigger you shld get it checkedHey guys ,I hane got a small pimple (Reddish)on my abdomen area,a bit above my penis i want to know what is it
Probably an infected hair follicle.
It could be like a boil caused by ingrown hairs
Don't make my fun





It is free cure.





Take four empty glass bottles





Make them clean





Now Number them 1 to 4





When you get up early in the morning





And urine, Allow few drops out and save in first





Bottle. Keep on doing for 2nd day for 2nd bottle





Till 4th bottle.





Now on 4th day pick 1st bottle and rub that urine on skin


For 10 minutes gently.





After rub allow it to dry for 30 minutes, and then take





Normal bath,





Now on forth day your 1st bottle become empty, clean it and





Fill it with 5th day urine, label it Number 5.





On fifth day use bottle number 2 - - - -





Do it for one month - - - thing will start getting cure in 4 days a





And you will not have problems for life.





Or go to pharmacy shop and ask for Anti fungus and anti bacterial cream





And follow instruction given on pack.
I had one of those a long time ago, it will go away just like a pimple, i haven't had one since.
could be a genital wart. go get it checked by a doctor.
Most likely an ingrown hair. Leave it alone and it will take care of itself. Or wait til it forms a whitehead and then gently squeeze from each side until the hair appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment