Thursday, July 22, 2010

What I have to do remove my Pimple Marks?

u cant, but u can use, tea tree gell to wash ur face with, its the bestWhat I have to do remove my Pimple Marks?
you should use sandal powder with rose wateror milk.


you can also try aloevera.What I have to do remove my Pimple Marks?
i used to have the problem like yours... and i even tried lots of ways and products to clean way the pimples marks... but nothing help until i try using Enfuselle which is a Shaklee product... it contains vitamin C and guess what, it works.. i think you should try one... want any information bout this, can mail to my_hollium@yahoo.com
hi


depending how old the scars are aloe vera juice is one of the best things to heal scares.





You can buy it in the supermarket here in Australia.


Make sure it is at least 99% pure and put a little on a cotton pad and dab it on you scares first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Also take 30ml (about a teaspoon ) twice a day Oh yeah it tastes awful but it gets better as you get used to it, and within a month you should find you have less acne and your scars are not so noticeable.


It will also make your hair shine and you feel all round healthier





I hope this helps you as much as it helped my son good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment