Monday, July 26, 2010

Do I have a pimple or a cold sore?

I have a pimple or a cold sore above my lip , its fairly small and its white. I thought it was a pimple, but the thing is, I've had this thing on my upper lip for a while now, and it'll go away for a few months and come back, and it always breaks out on the same area on my upper lip. It also hurts when i touch it


%26amp; I have very little acne.. so this is weirdDo I have a pimple or a cold sore?
its herpes (cold sore)Do I have a pimple or a cold sore?
Probably a cold sore. Mine look like that and are in the same place. Be glad you don't get those big honking oozy ones! Just try to de-stress and it will go away soon.
Its probably a cold sore.





I've gotten cold sores in my mouth and on my lips before.. not fun D:





I would go to your doctor or dermatologist and they will prescribe you with something.
Is it filled with fluid/pus? The best time to investigate is right after a shower, when the skin is soft. If you are able to express it ('pop it') by applying gentle pressure, you know it is a zit. The key there is very gentle, so you don't damage your skin. The recommendation from any dermatologist I've read or spoken to is not to pop zits often, but that would answer your question.
In my experience as a medical doctor I run into this sort of thing all the time. I would have to say this is AIDS, most likely in the final stages. My diagnosis is that you have a month to live.
It definately sounds like a cold sore. Go to the doctor to see if they can prescribe you anything for it. Cold sores usually appear when the weather changes and starts to get cold. They also have chapsticks and cremes for cold sores at pharmacies such as Walgreens or CVS.

1 comment:

Free Softwers Download with Fullversion keys said...

Do I have a pimple or a cold sore? Great topic click on Beauty Tips for your skin cure great information in it.

Post a Comment