Monday, July 26, 2010

When you see someone with a huge yellow/whitehead pimple...?

Does it look disgusting? I have a huge pimple on my nose yellow/white head. i want to pop it so bad but I know it's not good to. So I want to know if it really looks that disgusting to other people or should I just go to school with this disgusting yellow thing on my nose.When you see someone with a huge yellow/whitehead pimple...?
Pop it! if you do it at night then put tooth paste on it then sleep in the mornin it will have gone down loads! but make sure u get all the puss out like till it bleeds otherwise you will make it worseWhen you see someone with a huge yellow/whitehead pimple...?
people will notice it at first, but im sure they know what its like. they will quickly start to ignore it and go about their day normally.


dont pop it, i would personally look at a white head then look and a swollen, bright red scabby wound

No comments:

Post a Comment