Saturday, July 24, 2010

How would you react if you woke up in the morning with a nice juicey pimple on the tip of your nose?

scream and use my proactive and Clearasil!How would you react if you woke up in the morning with a nice juicey pimple on the tip of your nose?
i'd probably be in a b!tchy mood and try everything to make it go away.How would you react if you woke up in the morning with a nice juicey pimple on the tip of your nose?
I would think it's da end of DA WORLD!!!! (Naw, I'm just playing). I'd get over it.
Like this?


http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/0鈥?/a>





I'd just go ahead and kill myself.
Put a bag over my head and not leave the house til it was gone! Truthfully, even though I know your not supposed to, it would bug me so much I'd probably just pop it and cover it with a band-aid then tell anyone who asked that I got scratched by a cat!
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment