Monday, July 26, 2010

Plzz. hepl i have pimple marks on my face which looks very ugly?

plz suggest any remediesPlzz. hepl i have pimple marks on my face which looks very ugly?
Drink good water. Eat fruits. Don't eat chillies, nut, snack and fried food. Be happy always. Don't let it control your life, u can control it. Just take a bit timePlzz. hepl i have pimple marks on my face which looks very ugly?
crush a regukar asprin into powder then add a little water to form a paste it willmmake the pimpke go away alot faster it contains acylic acid the main ingredient in most acne medication but much higher in content
Get a deep chemical peel from a plastic surgeon. It will get rid of them forever.





I had a ';deep'; chemical peel done, in October after summer because you don't need to get any sun on your face afterwards. With deep peels, you will probably only need this done once. Deep peels means they leave the chemicals on longer and it takes off more layers of skin. I had it done to remove brown spots %26amp; acne scars on my face and also to help with acne. I would recommend getting a deep peel, I think the medium and light peels aren't as effective and not worth the money. Here was my experience:





I went to a plastic surgeon to have it done. It cost $100. Its a pretty quick process (takes about 5 min). I went in without makeup, sat in a chair, and he started rubbing the chemicals on my face with cotton. He keeps doing it until it ';frosts'; (turns white). You will start feeling your skin sting and tighten up. I'll warn you, it starts to burn like h*ll the longer it stays on. Then once its been on long enough to eat through several layers of skin (about 3-4 minutes), he puts a neutralizer on, which helps alot but it still stings a little. Then you leave and go home and start applying moisturizer. The stinging stops after about 4 hours.





The first day your face will mostly just be red and really hot, like a really bad sunburn. Then after a day or 2 it will start turning brown. By the 3rd or 4th day it will start to peel (like a sunburn), and underneath you will have pink, healthy skin.Try not to pull the dead skin off, let it come off on its own. The skin underneath may not be healed enough (kind of like picking at scabs, the underneath part needs to heal first). During the whole time you are healing, you will need to apply a strong moisturizer ALOT, everytime it starts feeling dry put more moisturizer on. I used Eucerin which you can get at any grocery store. You will also need to plan on not going out in public for about a 5 days to a week (I take a week off work to do this). Your skin may peel more than once. I recommend only washing your face (very gently) once a day. The key is to keep it moisturized continously.





I was very pleased with my first peel, it completely got rid of the brown spots and light acne scars that I had. It didn't really help with clearing up acne after my skin healed- my skin looked great for about 3 months afterwards, then I started breaking out again.





I had a second peel a year later, and I plan on getting one every year from now on to undo any sun damage I've had during the summer and hopefully delay any wrinkles that start cropping up (I'm 32). So if you are in the same situation with brown spots and acne scars, I would recommend getting one deep peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment