Monday, July 26, 2010

My son has a pimple on his nose that keeps coming back. any home remedy out there?

it is pussy and he pops it.My son has a pimple on his nose that keeps coming back. any home remedy out there?
A little oxy every single night- even when the pimple isn't there.My son has a pimple on his nose that keeps coming back. any home remedy out there?
One remedy I found that worked was applying vicks vapor rub on the spot,it dried the pimple and later disappeared.
I would have to say use some bleach, but that could end up with scaring!
hot steam then clean it then rub with cold water on a rag.(hot opens pores,cleaning gets the dirt and junk out and cold closes it so the stuff cant come back in)repeat for about a week or until the pimple is gone
Put tooth paste on it every night when he goes 2 bed.
bag over his head.....lol jk i used rubbing alcohol not booze
Just cut his nose off. It's pretty easy. I reccomend a chainsaw.
I had pimples all over my face as a kid and Doctor said to eliminate all suger drinks like coke, 7-up, and do not eat anything with sugar period and in one month my face was clear. Sugar is Bad!!
Lots of hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment