Monday, July 26, 2010

I popped the zit/pimple on my nose and now its all red so what can do for the redness to go away?

put ice or cream on it. don't pop ur zits/ pimples again!!I popped the zit/pimple on my nose and now its all red so what can do for the redness to go away?
I just try to clean mine well. You should know that it is bad to pop your pimples cause then can cause acne scars. My mom use to tell me that all of the time and I did not listen. Now, all along my jaw line on one side I have scars.





It is not very attractive. I have to know do fade crean, and vitamin E, and Coco Butter, and Shea Butter anything I can figure to try to get the look of them to diminsh.I popped the zit/pimple on my nose and now its all red so what can do for the redness to go away?
Put aloe vera on it because aloe vera can always takes redness away

No comments:

Post a Comment