Thursday, July 22, 2010

After pimple there are lots of small deep on my face how can i cure it gove me some suggestion?

deeps on the faeAfter pimple there are lots of small deep on my face how can i cure it gove me some suggestion?
A cheap solution for acne scars is vitamin E oil or gel.After pimple there are lots of small deep on my face how can i cure it gove me some suggestion?
Pimple occurs in ages (14-19) but don`t try to peel it which causes deep inclusions and changes color of skin over that part.





%26gt;Drink enough water


%26gt;Apply cucumber and papaya paste on ur face.


%26gt;Alternately Use Mooldhani Metti (avail in fancy store).


%26gt;Himalaya Oil Control face wash is also good.


%26gt;Periodically use Rose water 2 rinse your Face.
well..i too have acne on my face......u can try applyin clindamycin gel on your face and nvr touch it as it can cause marks


drink loads of water...........it will helf to clean your system.......and always think positive....think that you have a clear, perfect face and you will c that these ugly things go away in a few days!!!! trust me.....
use boroline tube
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment