Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to get rid of this pimple?

there is a pimple below my nose.





http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh32/鈥?/a>





how to get rid of it?How to get rid of this pimple?
If you can't get it to pop, take tweezers and pull off the bubble then squeeze out any puss.How to get rid of this pimple?
Step 1:


wash your hands. run a washcloth under hot water and hold it up to your pimple to bring the infection to the surface.





Step 2:


wrap a tissue around each index finger to keep the oils on you hands from getting into your open pore





Step 3:


press gently from the sides until the white stuff pops out, and stop when you see clear fluid or blood.
umm depends everyones skin is differently, I rarely get them but when I do I just get my tweezers and pop, Ive never scared but ive known others who after popping it stay with a scar, my brother usually puts toothpaste on his and leaves it on all day till it leaves, you should try cleansing your face everynight, try buying a crub for your face and dont go to sleep with make up, ever since ive been scrubbing my face every night with neutrogena products ive been pimple free =]
I would say pop it and then apply tee tree oil to it

No comments:

Post a Comment