Saturday, July 24, 2010

What acne/pimple cleaner works best?

what product works best for fighting against pimples and making them disappear?What acne/pimple cleaner works best?
Hi there! :)





When I was in Middle School - early High school, I had a minor(but sometimes major) acne break out. I tried Clean%26amp;Clear for a little bit, not that much helpful. It just made my skin a bit dry. I only went for that since it was somewhat the cheapest product around.





That is, until I used Proactiv. With just 3 different bottles, my acne/pimples reduce dramatically. Of course, it took effort to do it every night and morning. It just depends on your amount of break outs. I basically just used all the bottles at night,





If you dont want to go all out crazy products stuff, you can just use the Clean %26amp; Clear products. If you just want two or three pimples redness reduced, use Clean%26amp;Clear Acne Spot Treatment. I never tried Neutrogena, but go for it if you're curious. Everyone is different when it comes to skin/health care. :)





This was all about 5-10 years ago. I'm currently 20 and still have small breakouts (due to periods though, which is totally natural). All I use now is Clean%26amp;Clear Acne Treatment whenever I feel I need some redness reduction





Hope this helps! ;x





Let me also note, acne will NEVER go away. Its genetic or depends on what you do on a daily basis. To naturally avoid it, avoid touching your face/picking at it. Wash it daily. Your HAIR* is also to be kept clean everyday :)What acne/pimple cleaner works best?
I think your skin is sensitive just like mine. Actually,no expensive cream or ointment was recommended on me. My doctor only gave me a water base facial cleaner. She recommended me to use CELETEQUE... I think that's the spelling...





You have nothing to worry about this one because you can easily spot them on your local grocery store or pharmacy... I think there is no soap in this facial wash.





I believe it is safe... eitherway... just make your research... look for the clear one... (there are actually varieties)
in my opinion, try the neutrogena acne foam product. itll reduce the oil that causes acne and youll see your pimples dissapearing
I like Neutrogena Anti-Acne Wash. It's oil free and gets rid of pimples without drying out the skin and making it flakey like other acne cleansers. :)
'Erythromycin tropical gel U.S.P - Acnesol gel'
Tea tree oil spot stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment