Saturday, July 24, 2010

HELP!!!what is the best way to remove scars/pimple marks on face???

any particular ointment?cream?gel?you are using...mind if you share it:) thanks in advance.HELP!!!what is the best way to remove scars/pimple marks on face???
Hi,


I used to have really bad acne . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. Unfortunately none of it helped. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne using a particular product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was gone completely. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/HELP!!!what is the best way to remove scars/pimple marks on face???
1. Get tretonoin cream. It's a cream that you apply directly to your scars.





2. Or, try this. Get chemical peels for your skin. It doesn't do much against scars, but for best results, get at least six of them. Use one every 1 to 2 weeks. Don't over-do it, because your skin needs to recover from peeling.





3. Get skin fillers. Check with your local drugstore or pharmacy about it.





These are the ones you can buy from a store and do it at home. If you want the professionals to handle it, go for it, and it obviously will cost quite a bit.





Surgical methods include microdermabrasion, photorejuvenation, scar revision, and laser skin resurfacing. It'll probably require regular visits to the clinic, and it won't be cheap.
I've had those marks on my face before and they usually go away with a week or two. But if you don't feel like waiting then use any type of scar cream. The more expensive you go is usually the best stuff. But I usually got those marks was because I would pop my pimples or try to pop them but failed which led later to an ugly mark. So avoid doing that.
Acnezine spot removing pills are Rated the #1 acne treatment product with guaranteed results that work for teenagers and adults suffering from facial and body acne. The acne pills eliminate pimples, spots, redness, puss, whiteheads and blackheads caused by acne.


http://free.7host05.com/herbals/
I have acne and I got bio-oil and it has helped my face a lot.Put it on once in the morning and at night.In about 2 weeks I have felt a diff.I used all kinda products and after a few days my skin was dry and hurt.But this stuff is great. it is oil but it drys fast and a little goes along way. Give it a try...
Dermabrasion done by a Dermatologist is the only way to remove scars. But do it after adolescence ie. when you no longer get pimples.
A dermatoligist an do a derma abrasion and use a laser to help shrink the pore. Also, a tanning bed helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment