Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a pimple on my nose . do you think i can use toothpaste to clear it up ?

i have a pimple on my nose %26amp; yes its noticable ! i have my first day of school tomorrow ; i don't want people to see my huge pimple . cause i have a pretty matching outfit . i'm wondering if i put toothpaste on it , do you think iht will beh gone ? please help , thanks sooo muchI have a pimple on my nose . do you think i can use toothpaste to clear it up ?
this is one home remedy you don't want to try. Although some swear toothpaste dries up their pimples quickly, most people will find the toothpaste leaves their skin red and irritated.I have a pimple on my nose . do you think i can use toothpaste to clear it up ?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It's been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';Cee En's Acne Solution'; or ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
I actually use toothpaste when pimples emerge and I don't have time to use anything else. Truth is, it works. I put some before bed and the next day (after washing it away), I see it shrunk in size--- its still visible, only much much less noticible. There is only few risks, which is overdrying your skin, and/or being allergic to it. You also have to choose specific brands. When I was out of the country, I used different toothpaste and it didn't work. Now I only use either Aqua Fresh or Colgate. So be careful not to over do it. Also, usually, if it works, you should feel a little sting in the place where you put in the beginning. It's a little uncomfortable, but you'll survive.
The toothpaste will just irritate the pimple making it bigger or last longer. Make this remedy:


Plain oatmeal


honey


lemon; mix a little bit together in a dish and microwave for about a minute, or till its warm. Then apply on to the pimple and leave on all night by the morning it wont be gone but will have gone down some. Do this the next day it should be gone by the 2nd or 3rd day.
Hmm.


I'm not sure about the tooth paste.





If you want something that works really really well, try Boo Boo Zap from Sephora. It's a little pricy, but it's a fantastic product. It always works real fast.
That sucks I'm sorry. I don't know if toothpaste will work but try dabbing it with alcohol before bed and then again in the morning and just leave it along. Hot and cold compresses sometimes work too.
no dont put toothpaste on it! itll make it more noticable. just try and pop it, then put something like an ice pack on it. it shud be barel;y noticable afterwards
Use peroxide or smash a aspirin and make a paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment