Monday, July 26, 2010

What's the best pimple removal remedy?

I don't have bad acne but I've been under a lot of stress lately and broke out a little with a few pimples here and there. I'm pretty low on cash so I'm looking for the best at home remedy to clear up my face.What's the best pimple removal remedy?
Toothpaste. Silly, but it works. Also, wash your face a lot. Don't touch your face too much, because our hands are what bring bacteria to our face. Also, when you wash your face, first put hot water, to open the pores and let the wash in, then wash off with cold water to close off the pores to block bacteria from coming back in.





also, DRINK LOTS OF WATER. It's the best thing to do. And sometimes the foods we eat cause acne. If you eat a lot of fatty foods and greesy, oily food, it causes us to break out.





What's the best pimple removal remedy?
A lot of it depends on your skin type, whether it is oily (if so, I recommend Biore) or dry (Cetaphil works really well). I just found this new tool that works really well: it determines your skin type and recommends a morning and evening routine as well as proucts to help you. I loved it so much, I wrote an article on it:





http://buzz.prevention.com/community/ste鈥?/a>





I hope this helps you!
Use all three Oxy solutions. The face wash, the cleansing pads, and the spot cream. I've only been using it for three days and it is already working so well.
Try the zeno. You can type in Zeno in a search engine to find out more info.
a healthy diet :)


aloe vera gel soothes so it should calm your skin and lemon juice is always an old favorite~
well when i break out i use baking soda for my pimples. i use it on my zits overnite though.

No comments:

Post a Comment