Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a pimple on my dick it hurts and i had sex like 2 weeks ago can u tell me what is that?

It's probably a severe yeast infection. Get to a doctor immediately. Keep the wound clean with antibiotic cream until you get to the doctor. You definitely have an STD now, so use protection in the future when you engage in sex. Abstinence is better.I have a pimple on my dick it hurts and i had sex like 2 weeks ago can u tell me what is that?
Maybe it is not even a pimple, maybe it is a wart (viral) or something like---an STD I suppose...Have it checked by the doctor just to be sure. Pain in any way is never good and is a sign of an underlying cause.I have a pimple on my dick it hurts and i had sex like 2 weeks ago can u tell me what is that?
what does this pimple look like if it looks like a cauliflower it may be something serious so go have it checked out to be very sure you are not spreading herpes or syphilis
It could be an STD, so you may want to see a doctor just to be safe.
don't worry its just a pimple


Drink water, it helps drench out the bad chemicals out of ur body ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment