Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of this pimple down there.....?

i stayed the night at a friends house and borrowed some of her underwear which was gross enough but she was smaller than me making her panties sort of tight and we went walking and i ended up with blisters on my feet and a large super painfull one on my vagina..i popped the one on my foot but the one down there hurts really badly how can i get rid of itHow do I get rid of this pimple down there.....?
Its not a blister, its a boil. It happens when sweat gets trapped around that area. If you want to know how to properly get rid of it look up on webmd.com under boilsHow do I get rid of this pimple down there.....?
a blister down there??? are you sure those undies were clean? Dont pop it as it will become MORE painful. Just put a plaster strip over it to prevent chafing and let it dry itself out. If it returns again, then youll HAVE to see a doctor to rule out other stuff.
Sterilize a pin and pop it. they suck
Take a hot shower use soap and stop wearing others pantys . Thats so gross
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment