Saturday, July 24, 2010

A pimple is coming, how do I stop it?

Hi. I can feel a pimple coming. Skin area hurts, skin is really smooth, but there is on bump yet. How can I stop it? I have these items at my disposal but I prefer not to pay a visit to the store =)





Oxy Deep Cleaning Pads


Oxy Benzoyl Peroxide 5% W/W


Neutrogena Aloe Vera


Body Shop Vitamin E Skin Cleanser





Please help me out, thanks!A pimple is coming, how do I stop it?
Campho-Phenique works for me. A pimple is coming, how do I stop it?
well there is no actual way to stop it that i know of, but the best thing you can do is to leave it alone until is ready to pop if you pop it before that it can leave you a nasty scar. I know from experience.
I had really really bad acne untill i was about 18, then it dissappeared, but when i felt a huge break out like that comming on, i dabbed some mask or cream on it and slept with it over night

No comments:

Post a Comment