Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hard purple pimple-ish things on my inner thigh.?

Ok, I'm 15 and have these purple pimple-ish bump things on my inner thigh. They won't go away, and if anything are multipleing.


Do you know what these are? Do I need to go to the doctor?


I also have a ton of pimples near my armpit.


Are these normal?Hard purple pimple-ish things on my inner thigh.?
yes they are normal. i had two on my bikini line. it took a long time for mine to go away (well...like 2 months) you can tell if there going away when they get kind of crusty (ew, i kno.)





i'm pretty sure they are ingrown hairs and you can get these from shaving, or you can just get them from a hair thats irritating the skin. no biggy and they go away on their own. but if you really want them to go away try applying a wash cloth with warm water on it every night.Hard purple pimple-ish things on my inner thigh.?
What you have sounds to me like Risons.They get hard and have a purple pimple-ish look to them and are very painful.I had bladder surgery and at my 2 weeks check-up I had a line up of 6 Risons that had a hair in each one.My OB/ plucked the hairs out and told me to soak for 30 minutes and scrub with Ivory Soap on a washcloth.30 minutes became 15 minutes,but he said that my bottom was cleared up.I don't want to mislead you in thinking that was all you had to do because he did give me a vaginal medication to use at bedtime.My direct answer is ';YES'; you do need to go to a female doctor.Show the pimples in your armpits, because they are not normal either.
Well, anything that multiplies like that should be looked at and treated before you have so many that the treatment is extensive. There are different types of warts that could be spreading, and there is something called molluscum contagiosum which is viral, but will spread many bumps on you and could take months to go away. These can be treated and you should definitely consult a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment