Saturday, July 24, 2010

I hv a pimple or whatever it is in my mouth and causes pain when it is touched by hand or tooth.any idea what?

i have a pimple or something like that in the middle of the upper and lower jaws at the far end and it is white in colour and has been there for like a week or something. is painful while eating or touching only ... any doctor out there who could guide me throughI hv a pimple or whatever it is in my mouth and causes pain when it is touched by hand or tooth.any idea what?
canker or cold sore, usually caused by a virus. you can try anbesol or other canker numbers found in the drug store, be sure to follow directions properly. But just wait for it to go away. Is it on your tongue or cheek? If it's near a tooth it could be an abscess. See a dentist or doctor to have it checked out.I hv a pimple or whatever it is in my mouth and causes pain when it is touched by hand or tooth.any idea what?
Get lots of Vitamin C!


It's called a Coldsore.


= )


Hope it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment