Thursday, July 22, 2010

I had a hard , red , swollen pimple-like thing on my forearm. i poped it and thick yellow and white stuff came?

out....nd it was just like a whitehead but thicker %26amp; gross. like a giant 1 on my forearm. normal? will it re-appear?I had a hard , red , swollen pimple-like thing on my forearm. i poped it and thick yellow and white stuff came?
sounds like a boil or a risen which is a skin abscess. this is caused by a bacterial infection found on the skin. you may need to have it lanced if it doesnt get better. it may get better on its own. but if you have one you will probably get more in other areas if not treated.I had a hard , red , swollen pimple-like thing on my forearm. i poped it and thick yellow and white stuff came?
The the sounds of it, it could be an abscess, which are usually caused by bacterial infections like staph. Do some hot compresses with a hot wet rag on it to make sure you've gotten all of the pus out, and try not to touch your skin if you've touched it, because it could make you get another one in a different area. If it doesn't seem like it's getting better I'd suggest going to a doctor, they'll give you some antibiotics and you'll be fine.
Sounds like a boil. It can reappear. If it does I would take a quick trip to your Dr. Don't pop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment