Saturday, July 24, 2010

Should I use toothpaste for a ripe pimple? ?

I know, its gross but I was wondering if it really works...?Should I use toothpaste for a ripe pimple? ?
no as the only makes the spot worse and dries it out which is not at all a good thing!


use some over the counter well known recomended pimple care if it gets bad and if matters persue visit a doctor for professianol acne help ive been there okay and trust me toothpaste does not help just makes it hurt more!Should I use toothpaste for a ripe pimple? ?
yes, it does. but the BETTER solution, honestly, and this works best, is eye drops like Visine...weird I know, but it will stop a pimple dead in it's tracks...I have been using Visine for years...works like a charm...and for everyone I've ever suggested it to...
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment