Saturday, July 24, 2010

WHY does my pimple juice smell like chicken Noodle Soup?

Really It does!WHY does my pimple juice smell like chicken Noodle Soup?
ewww yuck. why would you post this information?WHY does my pimple juice smell like chicken Noodle Soup?
Erica, your weird.
why would you want to smell it, and how many bowls of soup can you get?
SO GROSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!


and when you scratch your a hole, do you smell it too?
I think you might be eating to much chicken soup OH and that's way TMI
theres lunch
Oh Gawd! I can't believe you smelled it LOL! Do you eat a lot of fatty foods? Maybe that's why.
Don't know and thats really gross. Go ask a doctor this.
That is entirely gross....yet quite funny. I don't tend to smell my pimple juice so I couldn't tell you if its normal or not.
In the whole history of me...I've never even considered smelling pimple juice.





Erica, that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.





(Now, you know the next time I have a pimple...I'm going to try to...)





Thanks a LOT Erica....I do enough weird stuff as it is! LOL
What does your other ';P'; juice smell like?
ewwww stop eating so much chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment