Saturday, July 24, 2010

What do you do when you have a pimple?

I use Neutrogena's on the spot acne treatment, mixed with their oil free moisturizer. I only get the occasional pimple around that miserable time of the month (but I'm also 26 years old, I got way more as a teen). But um, to be perfectly honest, I do pop them sometimes.What do you do when you have a pimple?
ProActiv DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Used it for months, and my face ended up getting bacterially infected. So now i'm on antibiotics for the next 5 months.


Its because it literally scrapes your face off, all that benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide is only supposed to be used as a SPOT TREATMENT, not in cleanser, toner, AND lotion!!!!!!!!!What do you do when you have a pimple?
oh..I pop it and mix the fluid with a milkshake it adds a peculiar flavor to it...u should try it, then scratch myface till I peel off my skin and all I can see is my facial bones...then I smile happily to myself and go to bed.... works like majic
if there is pus. dip a cottonball in hotwater. leave the cottonball on the face till the pus just comes out. no pressure, no squeezing.
Put toothpaste on it. hahaha.
clearasil
nothing
proactive
proactive
nothing...
Put Benzoyl Peroxide on it at night.
I am healthy-skin obsessed. I have never been prone to them.. just a few every once in a while in high school and I would just use cover up! Now I don't ever get them:]
pop it,put hydrogen peroxide and toothpaste on a bandaid and cover it


works like a charm for me
ignore it
Proactiv mask.
Get some stuff that makes it go away
cover it up with makeup
Lock myself in the cellar


and cry until it disappears
sport it with pride
use a cream that gets rid of it like proactive .
I use antiseptic soap like Dettol.








Are you really Mily Cyrus?
Cry like a baby.
pop the one on my voodoo doll
hide it, my wife is a squeezer
dress it up with a bowtie
pop it
pop it
I have used alot of stuff and nothing works but maybe try proactive
dont listen to the response above mine it doesnt work....................................… pop it
I have never ever gotten a Pimple !! Thats UGLY !!!
I name it Miley

No comments:

Post a Comment