Monday, July 26, 2010

I have some kind of inflammation in my anus. its a pimple ar a bite of some kind. what do i do about it?

im scared itll get infected because of where it is. i dont want to show it to anyone cos its embarassingI have some kind of inflammation in my anus. its a pimple ar a bite of some kind. what do i do about it?
Ok...dont go to the Dr and let it fester til u need your anus removed cos it's soooo infected or SUCK it up! and get it seen to. Dr's dont care if u r embarrassed or not. They just want to treat u so u r not in any more pain than u have to be.I have some kind of inflammation in my anus. its a pimple ar a bite of some kind. what do i do about it?
I'm sorry, I did promise that wouldn't bite. My bad. Want me to kiss it?
try holding something cold on it then give it a little squeeze
It may be hemorrhoids sometimes weall get them get some hemorrhoid cream and try that or else go to the doc.
dont be afraid,consult the doctor regarding that matter so he or she can give you the right prescription
Yes, I had to clean my husbands butt too. He was paralyzed and had an infected hair. I pulled the hair. Lanced it and then cleaned it for him daily. It healed fast but it was a pain in the rump for him. Doctor's don't give a flying rip about anything on the body. Nothing surprises them too much anymore. I use to have to clean old men's penis's and butts and believe me once you have cleaned a couple hundred they all pretty much look the same.
Probably a haemorrhoid (or pile). It might get itchy or even bleed. I've had them all my life. I consider them some of my best friends now.
poor thing. My fiance had something like that a few years back. he is the kind of person that hates going to the doctors.





It ended up being an infected hair follicle- but b/c he let it go too long - an infection grew and it turned into a cyst which he had to have surgically taken care of...





Guess who was cleaning his butt after that?





Go to the doctors...believe me - they have seen MUCH worse.
go to the doctor or clinic. i work in a hospital and that is not something new/unusual to us. we've seen worse.... always seen worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment