Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi,.I have hair around my anal region(back) and due to that i have pimple sometimes there & it hurts.Pls advis?

A Query about Anal hair(Men's) ans pimple around Anal region.Also i sit long hours on the internet as a routine.Pls advice or share ur thoughts.Thanks in advanceHi,.I have hair around my anal region(back) and due to that i have pimple sometimes there %26amp; it hurts.Pls advis?
My husband has this problem. Make sure it's as clean as you can get it daily and after using the toilet. Don't shave it though, you will cut open your pimples and really be sore and get infected! Just try putting some kind of pimple cream on it. Or better yet ask the doctor and you can get a prescription for something that will take care of it.Hi,.I have hair around my anal region(back) and due to that i have pimple sometimes there %26amp; it hurts.Pls advis?
You can shave the hair and you can keep yourself clean by washing right after going to bathroom. This should help. Also check with you doctor he should be able to help you better and if you are sexually active you need to see a doctor than.
Try shaving your anal hair it might help with the pimples as well.
Make sure you keep a clean butt at all times.
Use proactiv on ur anus
make sure you wipe from front to back

No comments:

Post a Comment