Monday, July 26, 2010

I have this HUGE pimple/zit (?) and I don't know how to get rid of it.?

Help me by telling me how to get of my zit without having to go out to the store!





The products that I have are, clearasil pads, clean %26amp; clean deep cleansing wash, and clean %26amp; clear morning shine control!! Please help me!!!I have this HUGE pimple/zit (?) and I don't know how to get rid of it.?
Don't pop it/pick at it with your finger nails. Cleanse your face first, then take a moderately hot washcloth and hold it over the zit for a while (10 mins maybe), even better take a hot shower first. Then try to pop it, but not with your fingernails. If it doesn't pop easily, just wipe your face with your clearasil pads and try tomorrow morning. If you can, try Clean and Clear acne spot treatment, it's the best stuff ever!I have this HUGE pimple/zit (?) and I don't know how to get rid of it.?
check your eating habits, wash your face regularly and make sure that what you are using to clean your face (ie clearasil) is not too strong for your skin. if it is then this is causing your skin ot produce too much oil and it is blocking your pores





it also might be an infection of some kind, dont pop it that will be massively painful (though satisfying) and depending on where it is could actually cause some serious problems





if its in the face area or any other sensitive areas DO NOT POP IT.


see a doctor if it persists for more than 5 days
All of those products are greasy, and won't work. After all, greasy, oily skin is what causes zits to START with. Go online and find some ProActiv. It works on even the hardest cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment