Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pimple Prone Skin: advice on face wash to use?

i tend to get gigantic pimples on my chin at times. I'm currently using Oxy, Oxy Face Scrub %26amp; the 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Cream on the chin only after washing it well. I'm 31 years old and it gets me down at times. I didn't get any pimples during my teenage years, they all strated coming after about 25 y.o.Pimple Prone Skin: advice on face wash to use?
I would recommend you to stop from using Oxy since it could lead to more breakouts and make your skin worse.I had a friend who used Oxy and her skin become worse than before.Well,I do have terrible acne and I found that my skin type is sensitive skin and it makes me harder to find the right products that I could use to reduce my acne.That is when I tried Clinique 3 Steps Skincare Regime and it really works for my acne and now I have less breakouts after 3 months usage and I only need to work on my scars from my previous acne to improve my skin complexion.Since Clinique 3 Steps works for all skin types,I would recommend you to try this product since it has the basics of skincare regime and work wonders on your skin.However,you could also try these homemade remedies if you want to improve your chance of healing.Good luck trying these at home(:





Honey Paste-Another easy and effective homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Orange peel-Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply to acne affected areas.





Basil tea-Basil tea like neem is effective in killing bacteria. Drinking it twice a day can do wonders to the skin.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.





Well,these are the remedies that work gentle on your skin while getting rid of acne.Hope this helps and great skin wishesPimple Prone Skin: advice on face wash to use?
Okay, here's what I use and it's worked so well for me. I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser(The orange one), and then after that I put on the Clean and Clear Dual Moisturizer. Nothing else has seemed to clear up my skin as well as this has. I mean, I still get acne; but it's gotten so much better. It's not that expensive, so if it doesn't work then it's not too bad of a loss. I use both twice a day %26amp; I still haven't gone through a whole bottle of either %26amp; it's been about a month. Good luck!!
through that crap away. ASAP.





you need a 2% benzoyle perozide acne cream, probably from cvs, this brand i swear by, and for the face wash, nuetrogena body clear acne wash in grapefruit. omg its fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment