Friday, August 20, 2010

Small pimple like bumps on neck?

My 8 week old baby has small pimple like bumps on her neck. could this be from her neck being hard to clean? From the creases on her neck?What could it be? a rash? has anyone seen this before. its NOT extremely bad, its moderate. Its NOT red either.Small pimple like bumps on neck?
This is completely normal. Most babies this age and younger will get small red pimple like bumps on their skin in different places. It is caused by the leftover hormones from mom's body that are still in the baby. also, if baby drools alot, some could run down into the neck area (this happened with my little guy) and cause a little ';rash'; (similar to the rash that develops around the mouth because of drooling during teething) but it is nothing to be concerned about as long as it doesn't get worse and baby doesn seem to be bothered by itSmall pimple like bumps on neck?
I was told by my son's pediatrician that for these type of bumps that it was okay to use 1% hydrocortesone creme (I know I spelled that incorrectly). But you may want to call your pediatrician to make sure that this is correct information.





My son is six weeks old and I used it on him and they went away. I hope that this helps you
Heat rash or a minor rash from irritation would be my guess. Try putting some vaseline on her neck after cleaning it each day. It will protect her skin.
i think i got those when i was gettin a bad fever.


it got to the point where i was gonna die if they didnt gave me a shot in order 2 not dehydrate
its baby acne just leave it alone and it will go away

No comments:

Post a Comment