Monday, August 23, 2010

My cocktiel has a boil/ pimple thing on it's beak?

Hi. I don't know weather my cocktiel is a boy or a girl. There is a big round boil pimple on it's beak that's been there for a while now. Yesterday it was just round and pink but now, it looks brown and pale and there is some blood on the feathers around it. I don't have any vets near where i live so what should i do? should i pop it? will it go away all by itself? please help.My cocktiel has a boil/ pimple thing on it's beak?
Is it around its nostril? if so it may be some kind of diseases and it's not something that you can pop it. How far is the vet away from you? I honestly believe that you should take it to the vet and if it's not possible, ring up the shop wherever you got it from and ask them what you should do. Otherwise you can ring up the vets and ask for some advice.
  • cosmetics stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment