Monday, August 23, 2010

Help skin problems please can someone help me PLEASE i got these pimple like things on my face and privates?

there are like pimples they are very hard and not easly to pop seriously they are like rock har on the insides they arent whiteheads so can someone please help me and tell me what there are pleaseHelp skin problems please can someone help me PLEASE i got these pimple like things on my face and privates?
on your privates?? are you sure its not an std like herpes or somthing.Help skin problems please can someone help me PLEASE i got these pimple like things on my face and privates?
maybe they are ingrown hairs?? go to the dermatologist.
Whether it is easy or hard to pop them, please DO NOT pop them since that can leave permanent damange to the skin. Try talking to your neighborhood pharmacist to see what he or she thinks it is and then if you do not get good advice, see a doctor.
uhh dermatologist u cud ask ur currnt dr 4 a referral 2 a derm hope u get better

No comments:

Post a Comment