Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a quick way to minimize my pimple!?

i have a wake at four and i have these two pimples. how can i minimize the size of them before four oclockI need a quick way to minimize my pimple!?
Try putting Preparation H on them. I need a quick way to minimize my pimple!?
put honey on it. it will get rid of all your problems 4eva!! (as long as you continue to put honey on the area a week after they dissapear)





spot treatment: calamine lotion, works all the time!!





drink GALLONS OF WATER!!!!!!





balanced diet w/ alotta berries and bananas





vitamin supplement w/ vitamin a and e.





very warm very salty water





mask/scrub: put a few drops of water on 4 non-coated aspirin and wait till they soak up the water. then smash them up and add a squirt of honey. finally: mix together to form a paste, and apply directly to affected area/ whole face.





this will make skin FLAWLESS!!!!!!





goood luckerz!!!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment