Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have this small white pimple looking thing above my eyelash.. what is it?

i dont know if it is a sty or not but its above my top eyelashes, it looks like a white head but i dont know, any help?I have this small white pimple looking thing above my eyelash.. what is it?
Umm its normal it happened to me once ... its not dangerous but it might get infected so u better go to the doctor or sth and he'll remove it for you or give you sth .. well no need to worry :)


and yeah keep it clean and beware ,, dont play with it or sth


plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I have this small white pimple looking thing above my eyelash.. what is it?
I never really knew what that was. i have the same thing but its under my eye. I think it's just a white head that isn't getting dirty or anything.
Sounds like a sabacius cist..see your GP and get him to have a look.


They are not serious but they can get infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment