Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Medicine for Ear Infection or pimple in ear canal?

Okay first, i know i shouldnt of messed with it. I know i could cause serious damage, and i regret messing with it.





i had a pimple in my ear canal, and i poped it, and a little puss came out.





and now it hurts VERY bad. I think it caused an ear infection.





i'm about to go to walmart,so what can i buy to help heal it and to prevent it from getting more infected?Medicine for Ear Infection or pimple in ear canal?
you prob. just got more puss in the pimple yes it is infected more, or may have come more to a head. You should go see a doctor and get antibiotics, but I would just get my ';friend'; to take the scab off and puss should come right out.Medicine for Ear Infection or pimple in ear canal?
gross out! see a doc or maybe use neosporin or rubbing alcohol


their disinfectents...n ya the idea to take rest of pus out mite work BUT GROSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment