Friday, August 20, 2010

I have had a pimple since like February!...?

It's like on the crease of the top of my chin and it's just below my lip. It's beent there forever and I use Benzoyl Peroxide Gel but it won't go away! Today it started to hurt. I try popping it but only blood comes out. One time I just left it alone for about 2 months then I tried popping it and a lot of puss came out. What should I use?I have had a pimple since like February!...?
I had something like that once, I just went to my doctor and got a Cortizon shot. It went away the next day.I have had a pimple since like February!...?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
go to your pharmacy and show it to the pharmacist and tell them what you stated here and see what the pharmacist says about it. if the pharmacist can't help then you need to go to your regular doctor and see what he/she has to say about it. this is to long to have a pimple, especially since at one time you did open it and a lot of pus came out of it and it is still there and now it is hurting.
ehww get the wave proactive somthin thats gross i had 1 pimpile in my life be cuz of proactive and im 16 yrss
Jennifer is right, it's a boil, but I want you to name it susan.
See your doctor and see if She thinks you need a referral to a dermatologist. February? That's a long time for just a zit.
you need an acne injection. Go to a dermatoligist.
:O


Are you sure it's a pimple and not a small boil or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment