Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi all..I 22yrs old i have pimples and pimple marks on my face...I stay abroad..m returning...?

i am returning to my inlaws place next month..can i get some quick remedy which wud make my face clear from pimples n scars and glowing with fairness..I have 1month of time...so any quick home remedies to clear it in 1month plzzz...Hi all..I 22yrs old i have pimples and pimple marks on my face...I stay abroad..m returning...?
Before bathing, apply a mixture of fresh tomato pulp, honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/Hi all..I 22yrs old i have pimples and pimple marks on my face...I stay abroad..m returning...?
Please check out one of the links on my page (by clicking my icon first) as I am unable to post them here for unknown reasons. They will help. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment