Monday, August 23, 2010

Get rid of this pimple/papule on my nose?

http://i38.tinypic.com/33lk0o0.jpg


so this pimple has been on here for about 3 weeks, it doesnt have a white head or doesn't hurt


really soft and tender, i wash my face everyday but it doesnt seem to do much, help me pleaseGet rid of this pimple/papule on my nose?
I have one right now!


It looks the same as mine, I SWEARRR. It's even in the same spot! So I know exactly how you feel. I actually just went to a family reunion, so you can imagine how embarassing it was to walk around like that. I've had mine for about a couple weeks already, and it's still there, but shrinking now...





Here is a treatment I have tried before that worked...





Hot water, then cold water, then hot water, then cold water, then hot water, then cold water... Then an alcohol pad.





Also, you can try Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. I tried it yesterday. Applied it every hour/ couple hours... And the next day, when I applied hot water on it, there was puss. So... Yay.





If you want a picture.. I can always post one up... But... EHHH. %26gt;%26lt;





GOOD LUCK.











* just an update. here's what I did today, and it shrunk down A LOT.


1. through out the entire day... wash the dreaded monster with a gentle cleanser.


2. wash off cleanser with warm/sorta hot water


3. apply c%26amp;c acne spot treatment cream on the spot.. a sorta thin layer.


4. wait an hour or so... er... 1.5 hours... and go back to the mirror and wash it with a gentle cleanser and warm water.


5. then look at it and see if there is any puss, if so... poke it with a needle... and squeeze it. There will be a lot, I swear. Squeze as much as you can until all you can get is blood.


6. Then wipe it a little.


7. Then apply the cream again. (I guess if you don't have this cream.. Use a different ointment or wipe with 1% or 2% salacitic acid..)


8. Wait a couple hours.


9. Repeat through out the entire day.





And tadaa.








It's funny. We have the same skin issues.





I get these buggers once in a while. The last one I had was 5 months ago. Augh.





Just remember to always wash your face, using a nice scrub. Like St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It feels nice.


And then... Avoid using those strong acne wipes... Anything with a strong active ingredient... Those will open your pores without warning... And infect you with a gigantic zit. Seriously.





And if you see one coming ahead. Wash it thoroughly. Then ICE THAT BABY.





Here was my question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Get rid of this pimple/papule on my nose?
Do you work out a lot and sweat? On the nose and behind the ears are notorious spots for a long term pimple break out. Try warm compresses with a little bit of calendula oil. You can find it in the essentials oil ate the health food store. You can also use bee propolis (available in herbal tincture at health food store) to fight any infection. My doctor had to pop mine once on my chest. The pus had hardened.
The cause for pimples are many and not only adolescence as


popularly believed. Chronic constipation is one major cause,


the food we eat plays a very important role. You will have


to cut down the fried food, chocolates, cheese and aerated


drinks. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green vegetables with


a lot of water. Instead of washing the face with soap, use


orange peel powder. Dry Orange peels in the shade for 4-5


days. Powder finely and store. Wash your face with this 2-3


times a day. It clears the face and feels very refreshing.


more tips http://acnecaretipz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment