Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How come when you pop a big pimple?

it just goes away but all the people tells you it ***** up ur face is u pop oneHow come when you pop a big pimple?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but if you're asking why popping a pimple can be harmful:


1. You're using your hands/nails that can pass germs into the pore or open acne. You can get an infection that way.


2.You can dig into your skin, and the skin on your face is delicate, which leads to scars.


3.Squeezing it can push the ';stuff'; deeper, or rupture it further throughout your skin.





I hope I understood that correctly...How come when you pop a big pimple?
Dude, only pop it if its like really necessary. Those big ones like to scar. I didn't beleive the whole ';dont pick it will scar'; thing until just last month. Boy, I feel really stupid and dumb. I realize now that just by touching or picking some...I really did create my own acne problem. And I have one HUGE pick-scar from one on my forehead and it looks hideous :(. The rest are around my mouth. I couldn't see them when I had acne becuase well...they were hidden under the existing pimples! If you are going to do it, steam the pimple, wash your hands, and squeeze it between toilet paper. Wash the area, your hands, and apply zit cream and then leave it alone forever. Do not, i repeat, do not make it into a habit
Whatever you are squishing out may go away... but popping can cause scarring...and scabbing which takes longer to go away.. I think that's what they mean .. :)
Because after popping the pimple would make you susceptible to infections and germs. So u must wash your face
I guess when you get unlucky and it doesn't pop! Then it just gets bigger and if you keep trying to pop it and it won't pop it will end up leaving a scar. Best to leave it alone, but if your like the rest of the world, you won't be able to resist. If you squeeze it just a little bit, and it doesn't pop.....then STOP!! Wait another day before trying, or just let it go away on it's own.
I popped all the time, and I have a nice skin compare to all the girls i know who used all those pimple/acne cleansing products. Hints: I drink lots of tap water first thing in the morning and wash the popped pimple with pure soap.





But I think I'm just lucky because I see lots of people after popped the pimples, they're just come back bigger or even leave black dots or small scars on their face.





So if u see no problem with popping, i guess u r lucky like me.
that one goes away for a while, but when you pop a pimple the bacteria could spread to other places of your skin %26amp; then that part will grow a pimple, or when you pop you you might push in the bacteria more, causing another pimple to pop up!
because sometimes when you pop pimples they leave scars

No comments:

Post a Comment