Friday, August 20, 2010

Gained weight and a pimple on a day BEFORE the dance!?

Tomorrow is the big dance at school. I've been stressing over it lately... but to make it worse, I gained at least two pounds and now I have a huge, red pimple on my forehead! :( I just want to cry. I already put on foundation to cover it up but it still is kind of visible. What can I do to get rid of the weight AND the pimple on time before tomorrow?!





thanks so much :)Gained weight and a pimple on a day BEFORE the dance!?
the only way you could possibly get rid of the weight (temporarily) is by only eating dinner and a light breakfast tonight and put running alcohol on the pimple (before you go to bed) it will dry it right up and if you put foundation over it tomorrow after you put more alcohol on it in the morning it will be pretty much 'gone' (invisible) lol





Hope I Helped : )Gained weight and a pimple on a day BEFORE the dance!?
First, do as many sit-ups and jumping jacks as you can. And believe me for the pimple, i promise you that if you put toothpaste on it, and leave it on there all night, by tomorrow, it'll be gone. and if it goes down almost all the way, but theres still a tiny bump, just use a little cover up and blush and your good!
(Don't judge me for this, others will disagree...)





Starve yourself, don't eat until the dance. It's the fastest way to lose weight, and I don't recommend doing it for more than one day because then you'd be anorexic. But this is a desperate situation so desperate measures must be taken.





POP THE ZIT. I know people say it's bad, but I pop all of my big nasty zits... the skin will be red but it wont look like a pimple and the redness will go down, probably be gone by tomorrow. Then it will be easier to cover up, as well.
Ok, trust me, 2 pounds isn't anything at all. You can barely tell a 2 pound difference if at all, but if you really want to, do sit-ups.


Then for the pimple, try holding an ice cube on it. It burns a little, but after a little while it's gone! [Also, I heard toothpaste can be bad if you put it on your skin in the long run. :/]
i agree with much that was said here.


for the weight it's just two pounds.


if ur seriously worried though.


eat light.


%26amp; maybe go run a bit =D





for the zit.


put toothpaste or menthol on it.


which ever one will work.





wish u luck!!
uhm... 2 pounds is NOTHING


thats like, 2 burgers. nothing.


4 the pimple dry it out with toothpaste, seriously


then, right before the dance put cover up on it
2 lbs is nothing and since your going to a dance you are probably going to burn at least 2 lbs from all that dancing. For the pimple use toothpaste overnight.
for the pimple..put toothpaste with baking soda on it overnight it'll be dried up and gone in the morning I PROMISE try arm and hammer baking soda toothpaste!!
LMFAO @ the answer about starving yourself...whatever right? as long as you look good haha


people are messed
i agree with the toothpaste idea :)
  • cosmetics stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment