Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help with my nose ring , I have pimple beside it!?!!?

I have a pimple right beside my nose ring and I'm scared to take it out...someone tell me what to do I got it peirced on the 22nd of december. I need someone to help me perferrably a piercer if one is online...I really need help...it hurts a little but it mainly bothers me!!! any help will do...I need help with my nose ring , I have pimple beside it!?!!?
Well, it sounds like you have an infection. I had one myself when I had the cartilage on my ear pierced. If you go to any store that pierces, they have a liquid solution you can use to disinfect the area. If that doesn't work, I suggest you take it out and get it repierced after the infection has subsided.I need help with my nose ring , I have pimple beside it!?!!?
You should have gotten the piercing where the pimple is now. Then you wouldn't have a pimple there.





Learn this lesson before your next piercing.
Just leave it alone and it will be fine. You shouldnt take the piercing out yet, it takes 8-10 weeks to heal but alot of the time what happens is it will need more time heal then normal. Just a full warning to you, If you take it out now it could hurt a lot. The pimple should be fine, ive had something seemlier happen to me when a bite? pimple? well i wasnt really sure what it was but it was right next to my nose, but when i toke the piercing out to replace with a new stud it was fine. If you need more advice call or visit the tattoo store you got it pierced at, and they should be able to help you out. =]
This great new product came out from Clean and Clear! Its this really small silver tube and it will say Clean and Clear Advance. It will get rid of unwanted pimples within 8 hours tops! It worked for me. ^_~
It will probably be fine, just don't touch it and clean it with salty water or antiseptic solution. Apply this on and around your piercing, do this as often as you like (I would do it every couple of hours but that its probably more than enough), also apply if you touch it with your hands. And make sure if you do touch it you wash your hands first!


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment