Friday, August 20, 2010

Large, hard, raised white pimple but won't pop?

It's on my back, between the nape of my neck and my shoulder. It's driving me nuts for two reasons: 1) my hand doesn't bend that way and I can't get at the sucker and 2) boyfriend even tried to give it a go (yeah, he's a keeper) because it was bothering me so much but to no avail.





I can't figure it out-- why or how any tips? I want this thing GONE!Large, hard, raised white pimple but won't pop?
I had to do this for a friend once!!


have your boyfriend (if he is willing) use a sewing needle or safety pin to prick it. It won't hurt.


The layer of skin over the pimple might be too think so it won't break open easily.


If you put a hole in the center of the pimple and then squeeze it, the skin will break easier and the pus with come out.





Hah um, have fun?


and good luck. Pimples like that drive me crazy!Large, hard, raised white pimple but won't pop?
I've had them where they won['t pop what I do is sterilize a needle (dip it in alcohol, light it on fire, wipe it off, and then dip it again) and pierce the bump straight down gently. It will then pop.
it could be scar tissue or a cyst. I wouldnt pop it if it doesn't want to.


It could also be a zit that hasn't ';devloped'; yet, meaning its not high enough on the skin yet to pop.





Wait a few days, and re-evaulate later
This may seem a little gross but rub a piece of lemon on it a few times a day. The citric acid on the lemon will dry out the pimple in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment