Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is it a zit or a pimple, and what do I do!?

O.K so this huge thing on my forehead is rock hard, and it hurts to touch it. I don't have acne, I actually have clear skin but usually before my period I get one big zit.





What do I do!?


Its so huge and ugly and ROCK HARD!!!!


I know its gross but hey we all get zitsIs it a zit or a pimple, and what do I do!?
You have a cystic pimple.


It's hard, and under the skin, right?


Wash your face with some kind of acne wash with salicylic acid, and keep your hands off of your face.


Make sure you DO NOT try to squeeze it, it will just get worse!


Just leave it alone, and eventually it will come to a head and heal itself.


For now, there's not much you can do but wait : /Is it a zit or a pimple, and what do I do!?
I've had this problem before... It sucks.. if you wait it out.. it could take forever.. if you squeeze it you might mess up your face for a long time...





The absolute BEST option for single HUGE pimples is to go to the dermatologist and get it injected. She/he will inject it with a medicine that will get rid of the pimple in 2-3 days MAX.. and I mean GONE.





Without insurance it will cost about $130... with insurance.. much much less..


I highly recommend it.. its really great and it doesnt hurt at all.. really.





Good Luck
';zit'; is a term for ';pimple';





Most likely its hormonal, and its cystic. Meaning there is nothing in it. So don't try to sqeeze it unless there is a white head on it. It should go away on its own.
it's sounds like a nodule. i usually have clear skin too but i get nodules and they hurt to touch. you CANNOT pop it. sorry but you have to wait for it to go away or see a dermatologist to help you if you really want it gone.
Just use a strip of sanpaper to rub it off. If you you cant get any, you can make do with some napalm

No comments:

Post a Comment