Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a huge pimple on my right eye brow. how do i get rid of it fast?

You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/I have a huge pimple on my right eye brow. how do i get rid of it fast?
okay well put ice on it to reduce any redness and swelling if you've been touching it or trying to pop it





then get a hot bowl of water and put your face in it [[ not in the water ]] above it, so you feel the steam and put a towel over your head and the bowl, and the steam will remove dirt that clogs your pores. [[ which causes pimples ]]





and after that i would put toothpaste on it to dry it out...





well hoped that help.I have a huge pimple on my right eye brow. how do i get rid of it fast?
I put toothpaste on mine. Toothpaste with flouride,put it on the pimple before you go to bed , and when you wake up you should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment