Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I got a ant bite yesterday is it normal if today it has a come to a head like a pimple?

caz it came out like a pimple and it was a ant that bite me?? HELP!!I got a ant bite yesterday is it normal if today it has a come to a head like a pimple?
Yes, my mother tells me to pop them but my friend says that leaves a scar. A fire ant probably got to you...





Commercial Products:





* Disinfect the area with alcohol.


* Do not break the blisters.


* Apply a commercial product to numb the area and relieve itching for a while.


* Spraying a topical (cortisone) or taking a systemic (oral) antihistamine (like Benadryl) may help prevent allergic reactions and swelling.





Try not to itch it or break the 'pimple'


but if you do, apply iodine


I got a ant bite yesterday is it normal if today it has a come to a head like a pimple?
the way insects are hatching out ; you better keep your eye on watch and see if it starts to get infected. keep it clean and don't mash it.



Yes it is

No comments:

Post a Comment