Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a large pimple on my back and its very painful and wont go away!?

i recently got a tattoo 2 weeks ago and broke out from that. most of the other pimples are gone but this one is about 2-3 inches big! its not close to the tattoo but it is very very painful. please help!!I have a large pimple on my back and its very painful and wont go away!?
You need to see a Dr. and find out what it is. It could be some reaction to the tattoo or it could be something like a boil. Have you tried to pop it? Is it hard with a white head on it? Did you have it before you got the tattoo? Need more info. If you had it before the tattoo, Have you tried heat packs? Even if it is a boil, you should see the Dr. as you may need an antibiotic and depending on how bad it is, they may need to lance it. Good Luck!I have a large pimple on my back and its very painful and wont go away!?
This is something a doctor should look at. You see some infectious diseases like a ';Staff'; or ';celulitis'; can and will spread throughout the layers of skin cells and can actually nest for up to a year before they move along the blood stream to a nicer spot (they think) like the heart, the brain, etc. I've seen them in the liver etc.


I hope that tattoo was worth it.
its fine, just let it sit for a few days, ignore it. when it feels like its ready to pop. squeeze it lightly, if it starts to drain and allow it come out. once you see blood stop applying pressure.
Visit a doctor. You could be having a reaction to the ingredients of the ink...

No comments:

Post a Comment